Monday, October 31, 2011

Lots of Pictures

  There have been some fun events recently and that means lots of pictures! First, in preparation for E's upcoming surgery, they threw him a little party at preschool. E has really wonderful preschool teachers that love him so much!


CI cake (I blurred the name, not little fingers)


Party time!


MMMMM CAKE!

Next up: Sailor suit pics! E's daddy wore this little suit when he was E's age. Grandma gave it to us and requested that we have E's photo taken. I wish I had the original pic of his Daddy to show you, but here is E sporting his daddy's baby outfit:




Finally, we of course have Halloween! My little E was Yoda this year. He played games, tried out his first bouncy house, and went on a little hay ride. All of that activity was followed by an early bed time :-)


"Cute I Am"


Playing Ring Toss


First Bouncy House Experience


Mommy and E with the Prize E Picked Out


No comments:

Post a Comment