Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blankie #4

  Since E has not been feeling that great, he and is blankie are INSEPARABLE. We have three identical blankies that we bought when he started showing an attachment so as to never worry about being without one and to provide a nice wash rotation. Two stay at our house and one stays with the woman who cares for him while we are at work. When he is sick, I try to wash and rotate the blankies even more than usual. We decided to buy a fourth identical blankie. That's right...FOUR. They have slightly changed the design of this particular blanket, so blankie #4 is a tiny bit different. I wonder if E will notice?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just came across your blog from a mutual blog that we follow. I think my daughter is a couple months older than E - she turns two at the end of this month. She is profoundly deaf and has bilateral implants -
    http://sophiasjourneytohear.blogspot.com/.

    Sophie also has a favorite blankie and it is VERY difficult to wash. I'm not even sure where it was purchased because it was a gift, so I do not have a spare! ;) Anyway, I look forward to following your journey and reading about all of the exciting times ahead! Take care!

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete