Monday, August 13, 2012

Superhero!

E likes to tie his blanket around his neck like a cape, but it doesn't stay put very well. While at WalMart yesterday, I spotted a generic superhero cape and mask set for $5. I put it in the cart and E played with it while I shopped. He wouldn't let go of it to ring it up, so the cashier had to lean across into the cart to scan it. Once we were in the car, I opened the pack and he wanted his mask on immediately. He wore the mask all the way home and then wore the entire outfit until bed time. This little set was by far the best $5 I have ever spent. I laughed for hours watching my little superhero play!


He decided that clothes hindered his flying...





Must keep running to keep cape billowing...
 




Captain Underpants!!
 




Even superheroes get tired and want their mommy. You still must maintain your secret identity though! Do not remove the cape and mask!





I can't tell you how happy these photos make me :-) I cannot look at them without laughing. I look forward to many more nights of superhero fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment