Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's Been a While

Things have been a little crazy lately and I haven't posted anything recently, so here's a little update:


We took a little vacation. E spent the week being pampered by Nana.
 

While on vacation, we made some new friends.


We came home to lots of kisses and giggles.
 

We enjoyed a little down time on a rare, relaxing weekend.
 

E has been showing a lot of interest in sound and music. He tried his hand at the piano Sunday after hearing some of the older kids play.
 

We had another CI mapping appointment yesterday. E did a great job and really poured on the charm. He was rewarded with a trip to Cracker Barrel and an ice cream cone.

There you have it. Of course there has been much more going on, but I chose a few highlights. E continues to do new things everyday with vocalization, signing, and general toddler hilarity. He keeps us grinning and laughing and continues to be a true joy. I am so proud of my little man. Next on the horizon is E's birthday. He will be two! I cannot believe my baby is growing up so quickly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment