Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Y'all

So, I figured it has been a little while since I've posted anything new. Here's some of the latest news from the world of E:


 E is really curious about pumpkins. He likes to hold them and tap on them as if he is testing for ripeness. I love this pic of my little pumpkin investigating pumpkins :-)


E knows how to roll his tongue and has discovered the front-facing camera on my iPhone. He thinks it is super fun to make silly faces with mommy for the camera.

Every night at 7pm, my big boy magically transforms back into my snuggle baby. He is not allowed to have his paci until 7pm and trust me, he knows when that clock says 7:00! I love my cuddle time with my baby and hold tightly to every second as I know that the day will come all too soon when he will not sit in my lap.




E continues to develop his own personality and style. He decided the other night that he will wear sunglasses at night to watch his movie because he is just THAT cool :-)

Other news from E's world:
• only pull up diapers are acceptable now and sitting on the potty is fun, but nothing happens there yet
• E signs, says and recognizes all of the alphabet (upper and lower case) and enjoys making alphabet letters out of play-doh in preschool
• E properly identifies, signs and says all of the basic colors
• chocolate milk is the latest addiction
• Finding Nemo is gaining ground agains Hercules and he calls it the "happy movie"
• E is really tuning in on emotions and likes to tell you when characters on TV are feeling happy, sad, tired, or mad
• matching games are a current favorite and E is really skilled with these memory games
• E has discovered the wonder of "Angry Birds" and has been clearing levels and getting high scores all by himself

1 comment: