Friday, April 29, 2011

E and the iPhone

 My son knows how to unlock my iPhone. I was amazed to watch him press the home button to wake it up and then use his little thumb to slide the slider and unlock it. He knew exactly what to do with it after watching his Daddy and me checking our email. We never let him play with our phones, so when he managed to get mine without my immediate notice, we decided to just see what he would do. Nothing gets past this kid! This just goes to show how observant babies really are :-) He knew how to work the home button, the slider, and he knows that he always sees Mommy and Daddy turning it to look at stuff. He did this over and over until of course I finally decided to video it. Once the filming started, as luck goes, he wouldn't really repeat the performance. This is what I did manage to catch though...


  E cracks me up on a regular basis. Last night, while we were out to dinner, my husband and I held hands across the table to say our blessing. E reached his little hand across the table too and placed it on top of our hands while we prayed. He just makes my heart melt!




No comments:

Post a Comment