Monday, April 4, 2011

Just in Case You Didn't Know...

 Just in case you didn't know...I have the cutest little boy EVER :-) I'm sure every parent feels this way, but I have evidence! Every month, we take a pic of E beside the same stuffed monkey so that you can see how he has grown. Every month, I think the personality and pictures cannot get any cuter and I am always wrong. He is such a happy and joyful baby. Yesterday, we told the church about his hearing. He knows when it is his time to shine. The entire time we were speaking in front of the church, E was waving and grinning and blowing raspberries. He is SUCH a charmer and I just thought I'd share a few of the latest pics for your heart-melting pleasure:

"When God Created ME He Was Just Showing Off"

10 Months Old

I Love Playing Outside 

1 comment:

  1. He is definitely a "looker". God has definitely blessed you guys.

    ReplyDelete