Sunday, April 24, 2011

No More Baby Mullet

  Just in time for Easter, we decided it was time for E's first real haircut. We had a tiny trim just right over the ears a while back, but this was the first all out haircut. A friend from church had a reputation for being a fantastic baby stylist. We figured having someone familiar do the trim with no salon craziness would probably be the best thing for E's first experience. It went great! It was a bit hard to trim up the back though because E is VERY ticklish on the back of his neck. Every time she would touch his little neck, he would raise his shoulders toward his ears. The cut looks great and we are now rid of the baby mullet! Daddy is a little sad though because E definitely looks much more like a little boy now than a baby.






  Today was E's first Easter. I am seriously going to hate the day that he no longer lets me dress him! I LOVE his little Easter outfit! I feel like I am doing my best most days to be dressed in something that actually matches, but my little man is always stylin'! I love his tiny Sperry boat shoes so much that I really think they might have to go in a shadow box once he outgrows them :-)




1 comment:

  1. Love his new haircut and love his Easter outfit. I remember loving dressing them both up for Easter. Even had a special outfit for Palm Sunday. Love to all.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete