Monday, May 30, 2011

Bumps and Bruises

  Well, we have officially entered the bumps and bruises stage. E got his first cruising injury today. He is getting really great at moving and grooving, but he lost his footing this morning and landed on the edge of the TV cabinet. The result was only a tiny scratch, but it is right in the outer corner of his eye. This really scared my husband and me because of how close he came to hitting his little eye. We hope the scratch will be all, but chances are good he will develop some lovely bruising with it....just in time for his birthday pictures. I guess it's a good thing mommy is a graphic artist and can work some Photoshop magic! I am also not above dabbing a touch of concealer on my baby ;-)  We know that this is just the first of many to come, but those little sniffles and quivering lip are going to break our hearts every time.

1 comment: