Saturday, May 21, 2011

Time for a Party!

  Thanks to my husband, we did finally manage to get E's hearing aid tube back into place. It involved needle nosed pliers and a lot of patience. E did not even fuss today when we put them in! Thanks to "Lily's Mom"for the comment left about the hearing aids stimulating the auditory nerve. It really does help to think that even if the hearing aids are not helping him to hear anything that they are at least "exercising" the nerve.

  E is about to turn ONE! I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown by! Everyone told me it would, but it seriously was just gone in a blink! I went shopping today for party supplies. We are having a beach themed party for E. I sent out some electronic invitations and printed some as well. I made the invitations myself and just took them to WalMart to be printed in the photo lab.


  We have purposely not introduced sweets like cakes or candy to E because we wanted his first big sugar adventure to be on his birthday. I can't wait to see what he thinks of it all. I am really looking forward to a messy, sugary grin. We bought his gifts today too! We got a Tonka play rug for his room and this awesome thing (that I think Daddy may be more excited about than E) :



No comments:

Post a Comment