Thursday, November 3, 2011

Devastation

  We booked a hotel. We were supposed to drive down tonight and have E's surgery in the morning. We were supposed to receive a phone call telling us what time the surgery would be. We never got that call. We called them to try to get the information. We were told they moved the surgery date. Nobody ever informed us. No call. No letter. Nobody informed the audiologists. We are devastated. I can't even wrap my mind around this! The new date would mean that we would have to do the pre-op over again! Someone's head is going to roll. We both got off work. My parents got off work. We have waited and waited and waited. This is unacceptable. I am in the process right now of getting to the bottom of this and YES, I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!

2 comments:

  1. How terrible! I hope that you get get everything sorted out quickly. It's hard enough planning for a surgery, mentally and physically and then to have the plans change suddenly is a bummer. I agree with you, off with their heads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely tragic! I'm so sorry and frustrated for you.

    ReplyDelete