Monday, November 14, 2011

E's iPad

  A few weeks ago, I told you all that E was approved to receive an iPad to use during his therapy sessions. It came today!! We are excited to start loading it with apps that will assist in his listening therapy! It came at the perfect time. E has a new source of entertainment while he is inside recovering.


Daddy, Show Me How



Hmmmm....So I Slide This....



I Love It!!



Angry Birds

  Yes, it will be a therapy tool, but we haven't loaded it yet so Angry Birds was the only thing we had for him to play at the moment. It's educational, I swear :-) It teaches angle and velocity, right? Those long trips for CI mapping will hopefully seem a little shorter thanks to his new gadget. E is very quickly becoming a pro at all things iPad.



1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness, this just made my day!!! I am putting a link to this on our High Country First In Families page http://facebook.com/HCFIF !!! I am so excited to see him using it!!! Thank you for sharing this page!!!

    ReplyDelete