Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter and Toddler Logic

  First, I finally got around to getting the pics from Easter off of my camera. We took E to an Easter egg hunt for the first time. He had a super cute fuzzy duck Easter basket given to him by my mom that he required me to hold for him while he collected his eggs. He was very careful to pick up the egg without touching the grass!



Coloring his Bunny Orange and Loving it!


Easter Outfit 2012

  E knows that we have to put on our shoes to go outside. E LOVES to go outside. By his reasoning, outside = shoes therefore shoes = outside. E thinks that, if he puts on his shoes, you will take him outside. Apparently, any shoes will do in a pinch. E decided that he wanted to go outside so he put on his Daddy's shoes and walked/dragged to the door. When I did not follow, he realized the error in his thinking and returned. He then grabbed my shoes and handed them to me. Of course Mommy has to have her shoes on too! He even tried to put them on my feet for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment