Monday, August 15, 2011

Daddy's Home!

  The summer traveling is finally over! My husband had a week of youth camp, an eight day mission trip to New York, and another week long mission trip to Boston. They were all lumped pretty close on the calendar. We are very glad to have him home to stay for a while! E missed his Sunday naps with Daddy.


  My sweet husband brought me home some fabulous shoes from the New York trip. From the Boston trip, he brought me a very unique Red Sox shirt. My step-mother is from Boston and converted us to Sox fans about eight years ago. He spotted this shirt at Fenway Park:


Isn't it great?! Red Sox in sign language :-) Too bad they didn't have it in E's size. Does he win the most thoughtful hubby award? I think yes.

   E has added a few more signs to his vocabulary and has started to really use his signs to express his desires. At church last night, E signed to his daddy that he was ready to leave and go to bed. We were astonished that he is using more than one sign together to express his thoughts and that he would actually WANT to go to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment