Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Whoops Wednesday

  Well, I missed the Ten on Tuesday. Things are just a bit too busy lately. I think I might have to stop the Ten on Tuesday because I really cannot come up with ten things lately that I think I should share. I will just go ahead and share what I can for now...

1. Shopping with E has really changed. He walks really well now and so all he wants to do is walk. He doesn't want to ride in the buggy. He doesn't want to be held. We tried out his backpack leash for the first time last night in Lowe's. It went really well until he realized that he had to walk where I went and not where he wanted to go. He finally became so frustrated that we cut the shopping trip short.

2. I have discovered Pinterest.com and I am obsessed! It is a way to basically keep up with all the great ideas you find online in one place. You can also look at other people's "pin boards" for ideas. I have found SO many amazing ideas!

3. I just adore my little boy. He is such a cuddly cutie. Sometimes, I am just flat out overwhelmed with the cuteness :-) When he plays, he stops every few minutes to come and snuggle me, then he goes right back to playing. I just love that he just has this moment of , "OH! Mommy! I love you!.....now what was I doing again?"

4. We have our first appointment at the new hospital with the cochlear program on August 22nd. We may find ourselves back on the fast track of chaos at that point. I do not know how quickly things will progress, but we are beginning to try to mentally prepare for the many long drives ahead of us.

5. E has texture issues with food. The transition to table food is not going so well. It is a huge guessing game to figure out what flavors and textures he will eat and which ones will send him into a gagging fit. Apple sauce, for example, is a definite no go.

No comments:

Post a Comment