Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's Amazing!

   The Hallelujah chorus is playing in my head! I don't know what happened, but my son gave me a wonderful gift on this Saturday morning. He woke sometime around sunrise, took a few sips of something to drink, then went back to bed. The next thing I know, I am waking up on my own and looking at the clock. 9:30 am.....WHAT?!!!  I turned on the video monitor to check on my very quiet little boy in his crib. He had found the paci that put in the corner of his crib and was happily rolling around playing with his blanket. He was quietly, and blissfully entertaining himself. I am not sure how long he had been awake. He typically wakes about 7 am, but he never made a peep this morning. I am not sure why this amazing event occurred, but it gave mommy over two extra, wonderful hours of sleep! I will not question the magic of this moment! Maybe he just somehow knew that mommy needed a "time out" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment