Thursday, June 30, 2011

Art 101: Intro to Crayons

  I introduced E to a box of Crayons. He took to it very well. He colored on the paper only. If he picked up a crayon and the wrong end was on the paper, he would turn it until the pointy end was being used.  He insisted on changing colors frequently. I was impressed by how particular he was about it all. I put his mini masterpiece on the fridge as his very first creation. As you moms know, it's just scribbles, but to me, it is amazing :-)


  Because it is so stinkin' hot and humid outside, I decided a kiddie pool might be a good idea. I found one that fit the bill and also allowed enough room for me to be in it with him. After I finally got all of it blown up, E climbed in and had a blast! I hope he finds it to be as much fun when we add water!


No comments:

Post a Comment