Sunday, June 5, 2011

Birthday Pictures

  We had E's 1st birthday party yesterday. It went surprisingly well :-) We had a beach theme and I made marshmallow fondant for the first time and decorated cupcakes and a cake for the first time. Until now, my decorating had only consisted of smearing icing on a cake with a spatula. Thanks to a very good friend that helped me bake all of the cupcakes and to my step-mom for helping me as well, we ended up with some super cute goodies! E had a great time and received some amazing gifts. I am overwhelmed and so very grateful for all of the people that came to celebrate and show their love for our little E. We are certainly blessed :-)

Sandy Cupcakes (crushed Nilla wafers) and Shark Fin Cupcakes

 E's "Smash Cake"

The Spread

Beach Bum Play Time

PRESENTS!

The Haul ;-)

First Taste of Cake

Hmmmm....Not So Sure About Cake

BIG Fan of Ice Cram Though!!!

12 Months Old!








1 comment: